Pictures, notes, and sketches of human traces function both as art and historical artifacts. I am a large format, documentary, and monochrome artist originally from West Texas. I gained my BFA in design from Texas Tech in 2005. Before moving to Austin in 2011, I made photographs of the Great Plains. I am a former artist at Navasota Artist in Residence living in Odessa.
Create something every day.
- Navasota Artists in Residence, Horlock Gallery, Navasota, March 2017 to February 2018
- BFA, Communication Design, Texas Tech University, 2005
- Fall Open House, Horlock Gallery, Navasota, TX, January 2018
- Grand Opening, The Gallery Downtown, Navasota, TX, August 2017
- Spring Open House, Horlock Gallery, Navasota, TX, June 2017
- Member’s Choice Show, Texas Documentary Photographers, Austin, TX, January 2017
- VERGE Winter Arts Show, Austin, TX, December 2016
- East Austin Studio Tour, Austin, TX, November 2016
- Grayscale, Black Box Gallery, Portland, OR, July 2015
- Holland Photo Imaging’s West Studio Tour, Austin, TX, May 2014
- Navasota Examiner – “Snippets of Life in Black & White” Clements, Connie, June 2017
- Glasstire – “A Preview of the 2016 East Austin Studio Tour” Stimpert, Kathleen Brady, November 2016
- Download CV (.pdf)