Inside a view camera, everything appears upside down. Charles Henry is a large format, documentary, and monochrome artist originally from West Texas. He earned a BFA in design from Texas Tech in 2005. Before moving to Austin in 2011, he made photographs of the Great Plains. His work functions both as art and historical artifacts.
The best photographs growl.
- Solo Exhibition, The Gallery Downtown, 101 E Washington Ave, Navasota, August 4-6th
- Navasota Artists in Residence, Horlock Gallery, Navasota, March 2017 to February 2018
- Open House, Horlock Gallery, Navasota, TX, June 2017
- Texas Documentary Photographers Member’s Choice day Show, Austin, TX, January 2017
- VERGE Winter Arts Show, Austin, TX, December 2016
- East Austin Studio Tour, Austin, TX, November 2016
- Grayscale, Black Box Gallery, Portland, OR, July 2015
- Holland Photo Imaging’s West Studio Tour, Austin, TX, May 2014
- BFA, Communication Design, Texas Tech University, 2005